Jump to content


What is wintergreen called in Britain?

Guest Lorna

Recommended Posts

Guest Lorna

I have been looking at one of my favourite blogs Home Chemistry and they use wintergreen candy to demonstrate Triboluminescence.

I was feeling my typical regret at not having access to so many of the resources needed in our American science books when it dawned on me that it may be 'menthol' in Britain.

Does anyone know?

This experiment just looks to good to miss...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...