Menu

Protecting VP History Cards

dsacco

So - how do you all protect these gorgeous cards and store them? I have sets coming in (ok - I got 2 sets so far on the 1 day we got mail this week)..... and I'd like to keep them nice so they will last awhile!

I saw someone who had them in I believe 5x8 binder sheet protectors - but I can't seem to find those inexpensively online....

Anyone have suggestions? Laminate??

I borrowed a laminator, bought a 200 pack of lamination sheets at Sam's Club (for around $21) and spent an evening laminating. I then spent another evening trimming...but it was well worth it!

You can get them laminated places like Office Depot, etc or maybe if you have a local education store you can check their prices. Places like Knowledge Tree you can supposedly do it yourself with their equipment.

Mine would be torn to shreds if I hadn't laminated them!

Oregonlam.com Order up:-) You can order 100 packs of pouches for $10.00 each and almost everyone can find someone with a laminator.($5.95 flat shipping rate... and they have a few different kinds of supplies) The beauty of this is that there is no cutting. I recommend pushing the card to the top of the pouches seal, and then 2 hole punching on the bottom. Also, flyboys.com has great rings. The are about 85 cents each. Call and they are willing to adjust shipping charges. The nice thing about the rings is that they don't bite your punched holdes...

:-)