Menu

Please look at my scout video... I need suggestions!!

Our Tiger Den has to do a slideshow (theme is what has changed in Scouting in 100 years and our timeframe is from 1985-2010 and we are highlighting "Technology").

I put together some pictures and a chose a song (using technology during the skit is how we incorporated tech).

The cubs are going to stand in front of the screen (but not blocking it) and each will hold up a sign as their slide comes up. I put notes on the video, but they won't be there during the show, just the kids will hold up their sign, then put it down and the next scout will hold up a sign etc.

The picture where my dd is with my dh (under "we did it together"), she will be off stage, walk on with a sign that says "me too" then walk off the stage. She did everything with them and the Tigers cubs welcome siblings and families to join in with them. BTW, Tigers are 1st graders. :)

At the end, the leader will say... "I learned that Tiger Scouts do this best:" and the kids will all run around like crazy.

The End.

1. Is this too long??

2. Is the song appropriate or not fitting...?

3. Are the slides boring (maybe make them shorter?)

4. Any Suggestions??

THANKS!

BTW, there is an ad you have to click off at the beginning because I used a copyrighted song, and Google put it there. :glare:

Edited by Jumping In Puddles