Menu

Anyone want to sell me their Elementary Math for Teachers (Parker and Baldridge)?

HappyGrace

Thanks so much! I have the HIGs and wanted to get a little something else to help me fully understand the method so I can teach it more fully. I thought I'd get this and pick through it and see if it helps. It seemed to be what I needed after looking at all the others (Liping Ma-which I did get, Handbook for Primary Math Teachers, Model Method, etc.) But it is hard to tell w/out seeing them which one will be the most helpful! From reading old threads, this one seemed closest, but I could be wrong (w/out seeing it!)

Back story: I never taught dd10 mental math, and she's going more formulaic than I'd like, so I'm trying to get myself more well versed in mental math so I can pass it on to her w/out doing a full curriculum (on top of our CLE). I did just pick up Math Mammoth Light Blue and even after two days, lightbulbs are coming on for her!