Menu

stanford 10 testing

My ds9 is signed up to take the Stanford 10 test at a local school in April. I am not familiar with the layout of this test and wanted to let him know what to expect beforehand if possible. Does anyone know of an online site that lets you see a sample test for free? I only seem to be able to find sites selling sample tests. Or do I need to ask the school? We have no relationship with them and I hesitate to ask them for help. Thanks!

ElaineJ

• 2 weeks later...

If he's doing Grade 3, there's a Kaplan Stanford 10 Workbook for Grade 3 that you can get from Amazon with a bunch of practice tests. You can get a good idea of what the SAT looks like there. Can't seem to find one for any of the other grades, though...

If you go to Barnes & Noble or any teacher supply store, you can find other test prep books also.

We did the Stanford 10 test last year when my daughter was in 2nd grade. She'd never done any standardized testing before so I wanted to be able to go over how it worked with her. There are study books called Scoring High available for practice for the Stanford 10. They are available at Rainbow Resource.