Menu

Laser Printer

Hi There,

I'm looking at getting a new printer, and am thinking of a Laser. I have a Mac, although I might let my husband... who has his office downstairs...use it too:-)

Does anyone have any good stories? Those... I'd like to jot down, and I suppose the bad ones, too:-(

I want to stay in the $500 and under range... (of course, if I could do larger than 8.5 x 11 that'd be a great bonus!

Thanks!!

Carrie

The one we have is 4-5 years old now so I'm sure the models have changed but we have a brother all in one (the network version). It has been quite the workhorse for us. I don't know if it prints larger than 8 1/2 x 11 because I've never had a need to do that. I know that it doesn't have the duplex feature which is my one regret because I hate having to manually flip the paper to get 2 sided. Otherwise it has been perfect for us. It has survived all the homeschooling copies as well as multiple drafts of papers for 3 years while my hubby was in school. I think we are only on the second cartridge. We paid about $250 for it. Oh it doesn't do color if that is important to you. We didn't think it was worth several hundred dollars just for color.