cheese

olives

He comes home with

enchilada sauce

corn tortillas

soda

light bulbs

:confused: What the heck?

So now he is :auto: back to the store to buy cheese & olives.

I sent my daughter with him this time just to make sure. :lol:

Good thing, I love that crazy guy. :001_wub:

I hear ya.

I either have to send my dd with him (Not my son- he is even worse in the absent minded professor dept., lol), or send him with a detailed list (with brands/size/shape/color of label descriptions). Anymore, I just go with him. It helps in that I don't have to do the chore all by myself (A shame this is what our dates have become, lol), and I can moderate with what (to an extent) he comes home with!

Good thing mine is so handsome, lol, cuz he is a bit of a pain, lol.

:D

When my husband goes to the store, I have to write a list for him. I'm a little absent-minded myself, but does anyone else notice that their husbands call things by the wrong name frequently? He'll call the dishwasher the washing machine or the refrigerator the dryer, etc. This happens often enough that sometimes I wonder if he's ok. Maybe it's stress.

When my husband goes to the store, I have to write a list for him. I'm a little absent-minded myself, but does anyone else notice that their husbands call things by the wrong name frequently? He'll call the dishwasher the washing machine or the refrigerator the dryer, etc. This happens often enough that sometimes I wonder if he's ok. Maybe it's stress.

I think it is stress- I am the one that does this in our home.

I tried to give him a list. He told me he would remember three items. :001_huh:

LOL. Whatever.

And you believed him? My husband must have a list, even for 3 items. I don't remember him always being this way, but he works A LOT now and isn't getting enough sleep, in addition to getting older.

Would you believe that I sent him to the store one time for MILK and he came back with a dozen things, none of which were milk?

And you believed him? My husband must have a list, even for 3 items. I don't remember him always being this way, but he works A LOT now and isn't getting enough sleep, in addition to getting older.

Would you believe that I sent him to the store one time for MILK and he came back with a dozen things, none of which were milk?

Yep. Always send them with a list, even for ONE item, lol.