Menu

Why won't my TOG disc work??

Surfside Academy

I want to jump into TOG next semester so I bought one unit from year 2. I've loaded it onto my computer along w/ lock lizard but when I try to open up the files, I get a message saying that I'm not authorized and to call their 800#. Am I suppose to call after receiving the disc to get authorization?? There's were no instructions in the package. I initially received the wrong year disc and now my new one isn't working. I'm already getting frustrated with DE. Help, what am I doing wrong! :confused1:

I want to jump into TOG next semester so I bought one unit from year 2. I've loaded it onto my computer along w/ lock lizard but when I try to open up the files, I get a message saying that I'm not authorized and to call their 800#. Am I suppose to call after receiving the disc to get authorization?? There's were no instructions in the package. I initially received the wrong year disc and now my new one isn't working. I'm already getting frustrated with DE. Help, what am I doing wrong! :confused1:

Mine didn't work right off either. There is one guy who handles the DE authorizations, if you can get hold of him I am sure he will set you up quickly. He has responded to my pleas for help even after hours (though I had his direct e-mail).

They will take care of you! At least they always have does so for me.

Heather