Menu

Anything for Spanish like Prima Latina/Latina Christiana?

A.J. at J.A.

We are currently using Prima Latina for my 3rd grader and Latina Christiana 1 for my 5th grader and we LOVE it! I absolutely LOVE it that the accompanying DVDs cover the lesson and I learn at the same time as my kiddos.

I have been incredibly (and horribly) unsuccessful in finding a Spanish curriculum for us. Does anyone know of a Spanish curriculum that is set up similarly to the Prima Latina/Latina Christiana? I checked the Memoria Press website but they don't seem to have anything for Spanish, nor any recommendations.

Thanks!

Angela

_______

an elementary Spanish. I don't know anything about it but we use [and love] their Latin for Children. Somehow I get the impression their Spanish is somewhat like the LfC videos. Btw, we used LC 1 and II and for the next set of kids I have switched to LfC. I like both but I think LfC has the edge over LC I, II on enjoyment factor and it moves a little faster.

FWIW

Lisa

an elementary Spanish. I don't know anything about it but we use [and love] their Latin for Children. Somehow I get the impression their Spanish is somewhat like the LfC videos. Btw, we used LC 1 and II and for the next set of kids I have switched to LfC. I like both but I think LfC has the edge over LC I, II on enjoyment factor and it moves a little faster.

FWIW

Lisa

I used LCI & II with my older ds. My younger 12yo ds is now using Spanish for Children by CAP. I found the LC style of learning very effective. SfC is set up similar to LC - lots of vocabulary (10 words/wk) and learning the grammar as you go. SfC would be perfect for grade 4-6, imho.