Menu

Could someone kindly walk me through

Click on the little paperclip icon, and it opens a dialog box. You have options to upload a file from your computer or from a URL. I am going to try uploading a photo from my computer...

Click the "Browse" button, and select your file.

When you find the file you want double-click and the path will appear in the window.

Click "upload file", and wait a moment while it uploads.

When it is finished uploading close the window. If you scroll down from the reply screen, you will see the file in the "Additional Options" box under "Attach files"

This is my daughter at 3 months :)

post-1865-1353508253351_thumb.jpg

post-1865-1353508253351_thumb.jpg

There is an "Attachment key" which appears to show a list of acceptable file formats. It looks like you can attach .doc or .txt files. Can you change the file extension to one of these? Open your file in Word Perfect and then choose "save as" and you should see these among other options.

Is this how it's supposed to work?

I saved it as a PDF - what about that cute little thumb nail you made of your dd?

I can access that pdf file you attached. If you had attached a photo, it would probably appear as a thumbnail. Not sure text/pdf type documents have enough data to show up as a thumbnail, kwim? Or as beansprout said, maybe various files just show up differently? Were you hoping to attach a thumbnail of your document so it would show up on the screen in the way a photo does? If so, you could probably scan a hard copy of the page, then save as a jpeg.

Reaching a bit..I don't really know for sure!

Doran

You could make your document into a .jpg by highlighting the page and copy/pasting to a new photo file (using either MGI, or photoshop or whatever you have) then you can save it as a 'jpg and I bet that would give you your thumbnail...

The pdf file opened, the other file was just symbols to me.