Menu

TOG writing combined with CW, how do you do all that?

Karie

I've read that some of you are doing both TOG writing and CW, how do you get that all in in your week? I'm really warming to TOG writing, but I like the CW approach, too. I'm doing WT right now. Just curious how you do all the writing without turning your kids away from writing.

I've read that some of you are doing both TOG writing and CW, how do you get that all in in your week? I'm really warming to TOG writing, but I like the CW approach, too. I'm doing WT right now. Just curious how you do all the writing without turning your kids away from writing.

Hi Karie...

We just break it up. We spend a certain amount of time focusing on CW and then take a break to shake it up and use WA for the TOG assignments.

Its easiest if you look through a unit at a time and decide what you might want to cover for writting assignments for the year in TOG.... and then plan CW around it...

HTH~ *Ü*

Karie,

My dd types, so it is pretty easy. If she were to write it all out...well it would be a great deal of time.

Heather