Menu

Is there a list somewhere of the "hive order"

Guest jennyberm

Guest jennyberm

I swear, you take a little break from the board for a while and they go and change everything on you!! How long has this format been in place?

Anyway, my real question is about the little labels everyone has. I'm assuming those are based on post counts? Is there a list of the hierarchy and requirements somewhere? Does my "just visiting" status mean that I need to post more?

Inquiring minds want to know! I was surprised this wasn't on the FAQ page.

The ones I have figured out so far is

10 posts Hive Mind Larvae

40 posts Hive Mind Worker

100 posts Hive Mind Nurse Bee

160 posts Hive Mind Honeymaking Bee

200 posts Hive Mind Builder Bee

Then it goes Forager Bee, Scout Bee, Royal something or other, then Queen Bee and Amateur Beekeeper (which is >1000 posts) after that I am not sure!:confused:

are about your reputation. Green is good, red is bad (haven't actually seen a red one next to somebody's name yet, though!)

To check out how many rep points you have click on User Control Panel (up left). There you can also see who has rep. you, that is if they left a signature. Green is good and puts your points up, grey and blue are neutral (meant well, but the reper didn't have enough posts to count:001_smile:), red is bad and I get the impression hardly ever comes with a signature, boooh!

Hope that helps a bit.