Menu

Okay, This is really impressive...

I made my R&S order on Monday to get the 10% off and free shipping since my order is well over $25. I order enough that they ship it in 2 boxes. I called them Monday afternoon, and the FedEx guy just dropped my order off at my front door. I didn't even pay for shipping, and it's here in 3 days from the time I placed my call. Incredible. I just love their customer service and their products.

Well, it's Christmas time again, so I'll be busy for a little while; I have 2 wholes boxes of books to open! This is so exciting, I think I'll use one of those smilies for the first time. :001_smile:

Did you have to phone in the order or can you do it on-line? I know they don't have an official website, but someone takes care of online orders. Do they take credit cards over the phone or only checks? I usually get stuff from them at convention, but I can't rememebr if they do discounts then. (I only need to get the preschool workbooks anyway....)

Did you have to phone in the order or can you do it on-line? I know they don't have an official website, but someone takes care of online orders. Do they take credit cards over the phone or only checks? I usually get stuff from them at convention, but I can't rememebr if they do discounts then. (I only need to get the preschool workbooks anyway....)

On-line orders are through a separate retailer altogether, not Rod and Staff. Ditto at conventions; it isn't the "real" R&S. Not that it matters, unless you find out when you get home that you really don't like what you want and try to return it to the publisher. The publisher won't take it, since you didn't buy it from there.

Okay, I'm back. 20 minutes and it's all over--just like Christmas.

You get 10% off any catalog item that begins with a "1" until April 15th, and you get free shipping on all orders over $25 until March 31st.

Oh, cool! I will call my order in tomorrow. Thank you!