Menu

I love awoa!!!!

thowell

Just had to post about our recent change. I actually lucked out and picked up a copy of AWOA at a HS group kickoff for the beginning of the year. I had already planned all our curriculum so I put it on the shelf. It kept calling my name, I looked through it several times. Last week I realized how confusing and time consuming it was to have the kids in all different subjects. So I prayed really hard about how to make our days better and AWOA called my name again. SOOOOOOO I decided to go with it. We started this Monday and I have to say that we really really really love it. I have coloring pages for the bible lessons for DD6 and copywork for her language arts time. But it is amazing the kids are loving it really getting it and our total day takes less than 4 hours all together. I would definitely recommend this study to anyone with more than one child and even those that have one. The way it is laid out is sooooo easy to teach and the kids really get involved. So I changed my siggy and I am doing the happy dance!!!:lol::lol::lol:

What is AWOA? I want to look into it. Thank you. Shannon

It is an amazing unit study that requires only the Bible and library books. It covers EVERYTHING except math, some fine arts and any extras (exp. typing , foriegn language). It evens includes a latin and greek study of words. The language arts portion is wonderful and goes more into detail than alot of grammar programs I have looked at. You can supplement some of your reading with videos if you like. Science, History, some fine arts, some music study, extra projects and great bible study. Again, We are loving it!!

I have to second AWOA!! We had our whole year planned out and spent way too much money and I was sinking trying to teach 3 kiddos and chase a 1 year old. I found it used too, and it is a breath of fresh air! Wow peace just filled my heart and our day is so much fun!

Christa