Menu

Is there anything similar to homeschool tracker?

Tidbits of Learning

I am using homeschool tracker the free version and I am debating upgrading to the $49 plus version. I thought I had seen some web-based free grading/record keeping sites that were similar to homeschool tracker on a thread before now.

If you don't use homeschool tracker, but still keep your records, lesson plans, attendance...on the computer; then, what do you use? Is it free? How much does it cost?

Guest Cindie2dds
I am using homeschool tracker the free version and I am debating upgrading to the $49 plus version. I thought I had seen some web-based free grading/record keeping sites that were similar to homeschool tracker on a thread before now.

If you don't use homeschool tracker, but still keep your records, lesson plans, attendance...on the computer; then, what do you use? Is it free? How much does it cost?

Well, (http://www.simplycharlottemason.com) has one called the CM Organizer. It has amazing features and I've tried the 30-day free version. I am getting things a little more organized and firmed up, then we will probably pay for it. It's $99 a year, but I think it will be well worth it.

HTH!

Well, (www.simplycharlottemason.com) has one called the CM Organizer. It has amazing features and I've tried the 30-day free version. I am getting things a little more organized and firmed up, then we will probably pay for it. It's $99 a year, but I think it will be well worth it.

HTH!

I looked at it a little bit, but am curious does it have any type of report card features. I have to keep a report card for each year with dc's file.

Guest Cindie2dds
I looked at it a little bit, but am curious does it have any type of report card features. I have to keep a report card for each year with dc's file.

I don't know. I know there is an attendance report feature. I would ask Doug over there. They are very good at getting back to people fast, great customer service. Their forum is free too, so I would just pop in and as him a question directly.

I'm just getting started this fall with Homeschool Sked Track -- www.homeschoolskedtrack.com. It's free and seems to offer a lot of features you are looking for. It's not hard to set up, but it's not particularly intuitive, so I'd highly recommend watching the tutorials before you get started.

Yeah! This is the one I had seen before!