Menu

Need help with HOW GREAT THOU ART as a Curriculum

starwarsmomma

I bought the "I can do all things' of How Great Thou Art and got it in the mail today.

After reading it, I realized it's not exactly a curriculum, and it has instructions that say to mix things up and do different order of things...

But I have NO idea about art, or how to mix it up, or how to do this.

And I don't have an extra $50 (plus more shipping) to buy the dvd.

HELP!!??

Anyone who has done this before, how did you do it?

I'm such a dork. I know it's JUST art-- but that's my worst subject.

I am really good at following directions, but when the directions say to just randomly pick stuff, I start to question myself.

HELP???

You can do it all straight thru - or if you can do it twice a week do 2 sections.

I'd do the Intro to Drawing first though - adjusting the pace to your childs skill level. We tried a year ago with my DD and she just couldn't do it (my middle special needs girl). I'm ready to start again with her!.

THEN, when you are ready to start Beginning Drawing, do that 1 day - with practice on another day, then on another day, do the first lesson in say, Beginning Painting.

Just read thru it and decide what 2 things you think they could handle at the same time, and go from there. The reason they suggest it is that it can be boring to just do the same thing over and over :D

I think my schedule has settled into a routine and I can get this on there now.

Most of all - have fun!!!