Menu

History Odyssey 1 - How do you set up your notebook?

tdeveson

I actually just set it up like the ones they suggested for 2 and then just adapted what we put in them. Instead of the kids writing in the "men and women" "art, architecture and inventions", and "Wars and Conflict" I print out timeline figures from the HITW CD and they color and place those on notebook paper in those sections.

HTH

I actually just set it up like the ones they suggested for 2 and then just adapted what we put in them. Instead of the kids writing in the "men and women" "art, architecture and inventions", and "Wars and Conflict" I print out timeline figures from the HITW CD and they color and place those on notebook paper in those sections.

HTH

Thanks. Great idea. :001_smile:

• 1 year later...
Guest MamaDawn

That's how I've done it so far too, elfknitter. I was just trying to find a better way as it just all seems kinda all over the place. I think I might divide it up into what types of things it is.. like all the maps together, all the pictures they draw together... and such. We have to do a portfolio for review every year and finding some other way to organize it all would really help me at the end of the year.