Menu

UGH! Anyone else use the Notebooking2Learn files for Exploring Creation w/Astronomy?

home4school

We have made our notebooks using the files thru Jupiter. I know Jessica closed the group to messages, but the files are still supposed to be there. I tried to download the files for Saturn today and it says they are no longer available!:banghead:

I really want to finish out their notebooks with these awesome pages. Anyone know where else to try to download them? Does anyone happen to have saved them to your computer?

Thanks!

Kim

We have made our notebooks using the files thru Jupiter. I know Jessica closed the group to messages, but the files are still supposed to be there. I tried to download the files for Saturn today and it says they are no longer available!:banghead:

I really want to finish out their notebooks with these awesome pages. Anyone know where else to try to download them? Does anyone happen to have saved them to your computer?

Thanks!

Kim

I think she moved them to www.homeschoollaunch.com

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

FYI, the hslaunch.com website now appears to be riddled with malware and homeschoollaunch.com doesn't appear to be in use either.  If anyone knows where to locate the notebooking2learn astronomy file I would love to find it for a friend.  My boys used them back in 2008 and it was a big hit.