Menu

How do I add pictures of the books we are reading into the side bar on blogger?

Guest Lorna

Guest Lorna

I can't see anything in the 'add element' options that will allow me to do it, although I have seen blogger blogs with this on.

Many thanks!

Lorna

You can set up an account at Library Thing. Free!! Just add whatever books you want and then go to tools and create a standard widget.

You can go to my blog and click on the Library Thing link if you want. I'm not sure that was what you were looking for??

Guest Lorna
You can set up an account at Library Thing. Free!! Just add whatever books you want and then go to tools and create a standard widget.

You can go to my blog and click on the Library Thing link if you want. I'm not sure that was what you were looking for??

Thank you so much Daisy. I will try this!:D

BEWARE: Library thing is. very. addictive.

BTW, I don't pay for it. You are allowed to store 200 books on Library Thing for free. I simply add and delete as necessary. I realized that I had more than 200 books on just one bookshelf (I have 11 total) and gave up trying to enter them all. So I add in my books for that week's studies and then delete them when we are done.