Menu

s/o Meal Planning -- have you heard of

http://www.e-mealz.com?

I heard it advertised on Dave Ramsey's radio show. This is our third week and I'M HOOKED! It's really very easy. You pay $5 a month, that's it. Every week you get 7 dinners. You can choose regular, low-fat, WW points, low-carb, etc. It also comes with a itemized grocery list. It's just awesome! If you shop at Publix, Wal-mart or a couple of others, it even shops the specials and uses them for the menus. You will save money.

The recipes take no more than 15 minutes prep time (up to an hour of cooking sometimes, but you're not doing anything then) and are all really tasty! My kiddos like it as do DH and I.

For those of you who need some help with getting interesting, yummy, quick, and inexpensive dinners on the table, I HIGHLY recommend this site!

:iagree:

I use the Low Fat Wal Mart plan, and it's great. I love never having to worry about what's for dinner....one less thing in the busy day of a homeschooling mom.;)

Lol! I posed about an hour ago asking if anyone was using one of the low-fat plans, and if they'd be willing to list more of the main dish meals. I have a picky family and can't tell from just the meals on the sample page if my family would eat most of what's on the menu. Would you mind listing more of the meals (and if your family liked them, that would be a plus!).

Thanks!

Lol! I posed about an hour ago asking if anyone was using one of the low-fat plans, and if they'd be willing to list more of the main dish meals. I have a picky family and can't tell from just the meals on the sample page if my family would eat most of what's on the menu. Would you mind listing more of the meals (and if your family liked them, that would be a plus!).

Thanks!

Broccoli and Ham dinner (crock pot) with hot cranberry apples - tasty

Baked beef ziti with easy salad wedges - kids LOVED it

Garlic chicken breasts with steamed cauliflower - really good; kids loved it

beef and turkey meat loaf with green beans - had this last night. yum

We had Hawaiin Bacon Pizza last night, and it was a hit!:D Some other favorites are Taco Cornbread Bake, Apple Baked French Toast, Tator Casserole, and Tortilla Casserole-just to name a few.;)

Ooh! Yeah, we had orange french toast last week. Instead of syrup it had fat-free cool whip mixed with orange yogurt. It was awesome!