Menu

buffalo cheese & yogurt

I have had water buffalo yogurt--it is excellent. Plain is a bit sharp, but the vanilla or blueberry is very yummy. The yogurt is very rich and creamy--much better than regular cow yogurt. The Whole Foods near me (well, it's at least 30 minutes away) has stopped carrying it, however. Where have you found some? I would love to get some again!

I have had water buffalo yogurt--it is excellent. Plain is a bit sharp, but the vanilla or blueberry is very yummy. The yogurt is very rich and creamy--much better than regular cow yogurt. The Whole Foods near me (well, it's at least 30 minutes away) has stopped carrying it, however. Where have you found some? I would love to get some again!

No, the Whole Foods by me doesn't have it, but the one by my SIL in Red Bank, NJ supposedly does so I'll have to remember to grab some when I'm there next time. I wish I could find some mail order.

I wish I could find some mail order.

I just found the creamery online. I think they are available through mail order! That is, if you think you and your family can eat 12 little 6 oz yogurts before the expiration date (I think we can :)). I'm willing to order it as a special treat since it is going to be a little expensive, I think.

http://www.bufaladivermont.com/001.html

Hope this helps.