Menu

memorization pieces for

Supertechmom

History rotation for Volume 3 of SOTW for a 3rd grader and 7th grader??

I was wondering if anyone had a list of what they made their kids memorize during this time? I am putting their notebooks together for the year and wanted to have those included. I'm pregnant and in case I have to be on bed rest again, I want everything together. SO I don't have to think and it's right there all ready waiting for them.

TIA!

:001_smile:

I downloaded the above mentioned resource and it is good. But for your ages I would try to memorize quotes of famous people in your history time-period. Maybe you can google the name of the person (I do not know what SOTW 3 covers) + quotes and see what you get.

We are doing the recommendations from TWTM. I have a 7th, 4th, and 1st grader all doing SOTW 3 at their own levels. So, whatever they can manage of the Grammar stage and perhaps the Logic Stage (for my oldest who isn't really at Logic stage yet) memory work for that time period. Does that make sense?

We are definitely starting with the Presidents. I can't recall what else there is.