Menu

??? Ideas.... Best Prices?? Sheets that we write on with Whiteboard Markers....

I use two different methods......if it's for writing/rewriting on a printed piece of paper (like copywork or handwriting practice) I put the printed page into a heavy page protector (the flimsy ones don't erase as well after a while or get the heavier style).

If you mean you want a portable white board for them to use at their desk or in their lap, or in the car, etc.....We bought a large shower board at Lowes cut one foot of of it and cut those into 8x12 white boards for the kids. The large uncut section went on the wall as a huge white board for me. You do have to do a bit of clean up sanding to the edges and then we covered them in a couple layers of colored duct tape. For the one on the wall we got a length of molding and framed it.

The one caveat is to save a scrap of this stuff and use it to test your markers whenever you change brand. We've found that some markers don't come off without a lot of scrubbing and some require the liquid remover, while others can stay on for weeks and wipe off with a papertowel or old washcloth.

Hi There,

I found kinda pocket like things that you write on with WhiteBoard markers. These are not sheet protectors. I think you can get them from Rainbow Resources?

Do you know what I'm talking about?? Where to get them for cheap?? And, do they work well??

Thanks!!

Carrie

If it's the Clearboard Communicator, yes, they work very well. I like them a lot better than sheet protectors.