Menu

Connecting Cuisenaire Rods Sale - Good Deal

rousselab

Here is a good deal that I got today for Connecting Cuisenaire Rods. Be sure to use this coupon code for an ADDITIONAL 40% off clearance prices!

Coupon Code: JULY40

This set in a great deal...and while you may not need the overhead rods, perhaps you know someone who could use them. You also get 48 double sided activity cards to use with the rods.

http://www.learningresources.com/product/teachers/shop+by+category/manipulatives/math/number+concepts+-+operations/connecting+cuisenaire--174-+rods+addition+-amp-+subtraction+classroom+kit.do?search=basic&keyword=cuisenaire+rods&sortby=bestSellers&page=1&

Hope this helps someone... :001_smile:

Anita

Thanks for posting!

We are doing Anatomy this year and being new to homeschooling we really did not have much hands on stuff.

I ended up buying these two things and can't wait to get it!

Spectacular Science Human Body Kit (reg 299.99 for $71)

Anatomy Apron (reg 29.99 for $11)

plus the cuisinart Rods!

I can't wait to get everything

Make sure to put the code in the coupon code box at checkout, not in the catalog code box. I seem to recall there was one box that I thought was for the coupon code, and entered it and it didn't work. I hope this helps, and that they have not discontinued the code. Would love to hear if anyone else is able to get a good deal using this code. :)

Anita

Yea! I'm happy that it worked for you too! I just LOVE a good deal. LOL! Was shopping for the best deal for Cuisenaire Rods online and just "happened" upon the code. I love it when the Lord provides like that. ;) Anyway, couldn't keep the code to myself. Just too good of a deal not to share....

Would these be good manipulatives for K? I'll be starting Singapore with almost 5 years old ds once I decide what level to buy.

Thanks!

In a word, YES!:D

In more than one word:tongue_smilie:, *I* wouldn't do K math or Singapore w/o cuisenaire rods!

I've got a perfectly fine set, but I'm tempted to get this one...just b/c the extras....is that bad????:lol: