Menu

Earthquake!

Maybe you just live with your head in the clouds.

If you lived under a rock, you would have felt the quake. :D

ROFL!! :lol::lol::lol: YES!! That is true!! hehehehehehe Actually, I'll tell you exactly where I live.... I live in a la la land called Autism on the border of OCD and ADHD and just north of Crazy!! ;) :p

Edited by Ibbygirl

We didn't feel anything from the NZ earthquake (we are central Victoria), but there were tsunami warnings all over the TV that night.

We don't live near the coast line so I don't know how rough the seas were as a result...

We vaguely remember seeing a documentary some time ago, about predicting this very thing happening...

Emily.

I am on the west coast of Australia and it didn't even make the news here, as far as I saw. This was the first I head of it.

Actually there are earthquakes all over the world all the time. Here is a website about them with a map of all the places there have been earthquakes over 5 on the scale (not sure what scale they used), in the last 7 days.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

I am on the west coast of Australia and it didn't even make the news here, as far as I saw. This was the first I head of it.

Actually there are earthquakes all over the world all the time. Here is a website about them with a map of all the places there have been earthquakes over 5 on the scale (not sure what scale they used), in the last 7 days.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

Wow!! What a cool site!! Thank you kindly for the link. I cannot believe 171 earthquakes in the last 7 days!! That's incredible!! :eek: