Menu

Anyone use Moving with Math D?

mominbc

I've only used the B level. It was a good program, but it was a pain to flip back and forth between the books and different sections in the teacher guide. There was a lesson plan that gave the order to work through the books. I wasn't sure that I wanted to continue on to level C at first, so I tried something else that was MUCH cheaper and my dd hated it. Then I said that I was willing to buy level C if she committed to sticking with it until it was done, but she said that she'd rather just go back to Singapore, so that's what we did.

I haven't used D yet, but as the previous poster stated there is a lot flipping around in the teacher's manuals. It is a solid program for kiddos that need the hands-on aspect for math. My son is doing fantastic thus far. I don't think it is difficult to use, but it irritates some that the teacher's manual isn't laid out more logically. Once you figure out how it works though....it really isn't a huge deal.

Blessings,