Menu

Opinions on Ludere Latin

SoCal Sandra

I bought it at the convention in Cinncy. It includes word search puzzles, crossword puzzles with definitions and derivatives and word match games. It looks like it will provide a fun and easy way to add variety to the exercises in LC 1. HTH :001_smile:

We finished LCI a month ago. now I am using Ludere Latine as review for him over the summer until we start LCII. I think it is great for review purposes along with the recitation we do twice each week, and review the whole stack of vocab cards once over the course of the week.

Jennifer

We used it pretty consistently. I found it extremely helpful in that my son had to truly understand the lesson in order to complete the games. And he enjoyed it--he is a verbal kid and loves word games. I played most of them with him, and he loved beating me at most of them. (He's learning Latin much more quickly than I am--oh, the young and their juicy, spongy brains! :tongue_smilie:)