Menu

Support group for Larson Elementary Algebra (aka Chalk Dust Algebra 1)?

I am planning to use Larson's Elementary Algebra (aka Chalk Dust Algebra 1) with Dana Mosley's DVDs this coming school year, and I wondered if anyone knows of a support group/forum for parents to get help with scheduling, grading schemes, difficult problems, etc. I have looked on yahoo and google, but I couldn't find any groups that were legitimate and active. I'm thinking about starting one but only if one isn't already active.

Thanks,

Debbie

There are a lot of people here that use Chalkdust.....maybe you can start a thread here and get the information you are looking for, I am using CD Geometry and people posted some great ideas already!

I was sort of thinking of an on-going support group -- I'm not just looking for help on one or two things, if that makes sense. More like a sub-forum, but I doubt our hosts would want to host sub-forums for each curriculum! Anyway, it doesn't sound like anyone knows of an existing group. I'll announce it here if I start one.