Menu

Classical Homeschoolers Convention:-)

I'm wondering who's been able to attend a Classical Homeschoolers Convention. I was just thinking of how fun it would be to listen to all of the speakers the same week end. ()Ok, I'm not sure if I'll only type Classical...just my wish list:-)

My list would be:-)

SWB & Mom...and ...SWB's husband, too!(ok, her whole family...kids, too!)

Bludorn's

Andrew Pudewa,

Drew Campbell

Tracy Lee Simmons

David Quine

This is my start.... Does this exist somewhere? Am I just missing out??

I'd love to have it a mixture of Secular and Christian so everyone could come:-) Oh, and if you have something like this....Did you start it? OR, are you involved with running it??

Carrie:-)

George Grant is the author of more than five dozen books, the pastor of Parish Presbyterian Church in Franklin, Tennessee, founder of Franklin Classical School, chancellor of New College Franklin, president of King's Meadow Study Center and one of the great minds of our time. An excellent speaker!!!

George Grant is the author of more than five dozen books, the pastor of Parish Presbyterian Church in Franklin, Tennessee, founder of Franklin Classical School, chancellor of New College Franklin, president of King's Meadow Study Center and one of the great minds of our time. An excellent speaker!!!

Isn't it nice that we can always learn?? Wow, sounds like someone I'll have to check out!

Thanks!

Carrie:bigear: