Menu

Tapestry of Grace and Veritas Press Cards

Guest mommy_of_many

Guest mommy_of_many

Good Morning,

I already posted this somewhere else on this site, but I'm not sure where. I'm new to this, so forgive me! I'm part of a Co-op, and we will be using Tapestry of Grace Yr. 3. I also have the Veritas Press cards. I would love to incorporate the cards in with the Tapestry, and was wondering if there was a schedule somewhere that would help me do this. Am I making sense? I have the 2 sets of Veritas Cards that cover the time period that Tapestry covers. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Blessings,

Chrissy

I use VP but not TOG. I went to the two VP groups that I am a member of on Yahoo and did not see anything in the files section for matching these two programs. However, you might want to join one of the groups and post the question. Surely someone has matched the two.

I use VP but not TOG. I went to the two VP groups that I am a member of on Yahoo and did not see anything in the files section for matching these two programs. However, you might want to join one of the groups and post the question. Surely someone has matched the two.

Would you be so kind as to tell me how I join these groups??

Kathy

I'm not real savvy on yahoo but...especially when I was first learning about yahoo I used it a lot.

Go to yahoo.com. On the left click on "Groups." Then there is a box for "Search for groups." Type in your key words - in this case "Veritas Press." You will get choices of groups and then you can click on them and follow each groups instructions for joining. The two I joined were Veritas Classical and VP Elementary. I really don't use them any more but they are nice to have when I need a reference. While you are at it, you may want to google some other curriculum that you use. I also used to refer to the Notgrass and Mystery of History sites a lot when I was researching those. Some groups you will find active, some not. But there is a lot of good info!