Menu

Take Flight by Scottish Rite?

In trying to find a reading tutor closer to my home I have located one that uses Take Flight by Scottish Rite. Can anyone tell me about this? I was very impressed by my conversation with her but after considering Barton for so long I hesitate. She is less than the Barton tutor, 30 miles closer, but would need him to attend 3-4 days a week rather than 2 so in the end the price is similar.

Because I also have a special needs toddler, we are seriously considering hiring a tutor even if I have to work part time to pay for it. Reading has been such a stress point between ds9 and I that I feel I need to remove my self from the equation.

Thanks so much for your input! I appreciate it.

We have been taking him to OT and VT and he loves having a different teacher at times. I like being able to cheer him on instead of being the voice of correction all the time too. For us the main hold back to private therapy is cost. My dh was cut back at work and brings home less than $500 a week right now in addition to now having to pay our own health insurance. But, God will provide if I just keep the faith.

Thanks again!