Menu

I updated my website with new pics then spent the day messing with it. Am I alone?

BTW, the link is in my siggy as my website. Check it out!!

I actually started with all the things I wanted to do but really wanted to update my site some too. I guess it could fall in the category of housekeeping right?

Please tell me I'm not the only one with stacks of things to do and tinkering rules my time. Alas, I will get these plans made for next year's work!!

Your website looks great! I spent most of the day trying to put some stuff up on mine...with no luck!!! My computer crashed and I had to re-install everything...somehow something isn't working right. UGHHH!!!!! I told myself I'm NOT going to try to work on it any more today. :)

Tomorrow is another day......

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, I would update my various pages, but I'm much too busy buzzing on here....

(I once spent an entire day on Disney, planning an imaginary vacation... I am the QUEEN of procrastinating and completing somewhat meaningless things)

From HEAV:

Make a new file called "housework." Put it on your desk top. Move it to your recycling bin.

Now, empty your recycling bin. "Do you want to delete housework?"

Click "yes."

Repeat as necessary ;)