Menu

CBD coupon??? (x-post)

Natalija

I used this code about a week ago. "289107tr" I don't know what the expiration date is on this one. It is for 10% off of orders over $35.00, but it wound up equalling the amount of my shipping so it worked out well for me. I hope this helps someone. :)

I used this code about a week ago. "289107tr" I don't know what the expiration date is on this one. It is for 10% off of orders over $35.00, but it wound up equalling the amount of my shipping so it worked out well for me. I hope this helps someone. :)

Thanks, that worked!

Thanks! Worked for me too! And the discount turned out to be EXACTLY what the shipping was!!!!!! Funny!!

BTW, where did you get the code???

Thanks so much! :-)

Awesome! :) Whenever I buy things online I usually go to Google and type in "store name" "coupon code" "discount code" or "promotion code" according to the lingo used on whichever site I'm on. I find a lot of codes that way. Some don't work but some do as is the case with the one I gave you. :) I usually manage to save a few bucks that way or get some sort of free gift. ;) :D

PS- Can anyone tell me, who is not well versed in all the tricks (I only know the basics here!), what is the easiest way to watch for the replies on one's posts??

I email it to myself and check that way.

Thanks!

I'm not well versed either, but usually what I do is click on my screen name and then click on "show all statistic" on the righthand side of the screen and then click on "find all posts" on the left hand side of the screen. Then I just look at the list of threads I've posted in and look for the ones that have the envelope with new mail in it and click on them to read what I've missed. :) Maybe someone has a more simplified way of doing this, but for now this is what works best for me.:)

Thanks! I need to place an order, so your timing is perfect! :hurray:

Cat

PS- Can anyone tell me, who is not well versed in all the tricks (I only know the basics here!), what is the easiest way to watch for the replies on one's posts??

Thanks!

WATCHING FOR REPLIES:

1) When you write your post, scroll down below & it will say:

- additional options

- Notification type

- you can select "instant e-mail notification"

2) If you don't have a post or didn't do that before, then open the thread & go to the top right of the thread box

- select "Subscribe to this thread"

3) If you don't want to fiddle with this every time, set your default at:

- User control panel (top left of page)

- Edit options (in column on left)

- Default thread subscription

- click "instant e-mail notification"

GETTING CBD CODES

- Go to ChristianBook.com

- Go to My Newsletters

- subscribe to one of their e-mail newsletters

For instance, I got an e-mail on 5/19/09 with a code that is good for one month. It's free shipping for $35: 288879AAHTTL

Thanks!

You can Subscribe to threads and have an email sent to you when someone posts on the thread.

Go to the top of the page of the thread you're interested in and click on Tool Threads. Then click on Subscribe to this Thread.