Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
  • Price $7
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

TIRED OF LETTER REVERSALS AND WORDS NOT LANDING ON THE LINE?
Handwriting Clock Letter Spalding Paper is a tool used to teach Spalding-inspired handwriting. The clock is used as
a guide to dictate the direction of letter and number formation. It was created as a solution for older students with letter
reversal problems. It has also been used for students who have spatial difficulties landing letters on the line.
The paper is designed for manuscript and cursive letters and numbers. The clocks are spaced differently in each page,
allowing for individual letter formation, two- to four-letter phonograms, and short sentences.
This bundle contains twenty-one pages. For repetitive use such as daily or independent work, you can print the pages on cardstock
and laminate them.
The writing lines on each page are color coded.
• blue top guide
• blue middle dotted line
• red baseline
• blue descender line
Dictation sample of the cursive letter “a”:
Start at the baseline, go up the clock to 2 and stop. Without lifting your pencil, go back around the clock towards 10 and
back around to 2 again and stop. Without lifting your pencil, pull a line down to the baseline and make a connecting stroke.
Spalding method, Spell to Write and Read, Riggs, Logic of English, and all Orton Gillingham methods used for English Language Arts benefit from this paper for practice. It can be used for Phonogram practice and dictation.
Find it at my Teachers pay Teachers Store here for instant download:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Q-Products
Download free samples in the store and more products
Clock Numbers
Clock Letters Lowercase
Clock Letters Uppercase
Clock Letters Cursive Lowercase
Clock Letters Cursive Uppercase
Handwriting Clock Letter Spalding Paper
If you do not have a free TpT account, please message me if you have PayPal with your PayPal email so I can send you a bill, I'll email your bundle upon receiveing payment. Feel free to share!
Mrs. Q.
Copyright © Karen Quimpo Mrs Q Products
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom/home use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom/home use only.
Want to share? Link to my store NOT the PDF file itself.
NOT o.k. to post my resources through an online (closed or open) portal for teacher-students in a continuing education classes to download. The single classroom/Co-Op class use is for a teacher to use and make copies for her students and not to make the file itself available for download nor distributed it, printed or file, to student's families for copying.
Multiple Licenses available at a discount price.

UPDATED: 21 pages with NO WATERMARK!

There are many curricula that teach the formation of letters based on a clock face. Some teach manuscript, others teach cursive, but both use the sound of dictation to direct the pencil of the pupil to write a letter.

Some use Spell to Write and Read, Logic of English, Spalding Method, Clock climbing letters, etc. These are worksheets that have the middle dotted line, they have a red baseline, and blue top guide, and a blue descender line. These pages include full face clock throughout the whole page for students to practice their letter formation, then later on their phonograms, and even small words dictations.

You can purchase here. I use PayPal, so message me with your PayPal email, I'll send you a bill and when you pay, I'll send you the file. However if you are a member of TpT, you can purchase and download immediately.

Look at my Teachers pay Teachers site for details here.

Mrs Q Products

Samples of more products in the pictures below

a lower case SAMPLE copy.jpg

g lower case sample copy.jpg

SM TpT sample lower case print.jpg

SUPER bundle sampler copy.jpg

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.