Menu

Day-to-day clothes storage...

I didn't need anything at the apt: the closet was big enough that I could just store everything in there & use the extra room space for books. (Priorities, you know!)

There's virtually no closet space here, & that's fine--that's how we've mostly lived before. I've got a dresser that will come to the house eventually, but you know how it is: it's in the furthest corner of storage buried by a million things. And between school, 2 jobs, the car breaking down, the move--well, I don't want to ask dh to hurry about it.

So. My question. If you wanted to do something temporary for storing clothes just so you could find stuff to wear, have room to walk, & save your sanity, wwyd? Right now I've got a couple of pairs of jeans that I cycle through because I never see anyone. I wear mine & dh's tshirts interchangeably & flipflops if I can't find my socks. Ok, I think that was tmi. LOL

But help. Just for another week or so, IF I get inspired to fix our room up a little, what do you think?