Menu

Have any of you tried a JAM subscription?

My 11yr old tried out the drawing class, just for the free trial month.

I really liked the concept of JAM, but couldn't justify the ongoing cost of the subscription. It just didn't seem to be enough for that price, in my opinion.

Although it's not the same thing, my daughter has really enjoyed these youtube drawing channels:

Circle Line Art School

Mark Crilley

Neither of these is aimed at children, but we haven't come across anything that isn't child-friendly.

• Like 1

My 11yr old tried out the drawing class, just for the free trial month.

I really liked the concept of JAM, but couldn't justify the ongoing cost of the subscription. It just didn't seem to be enough for that price, in my opinion.

Although it's not the same thing, my daughter has really enjoyed these youtube drawing channels:

Circle Line Art School

Mark Crilley

Neither of these is aimed at children, but we haven't come across anything that isn't child-friendly.

I think one of the things that drew me to the program was the idea that there's some interaction between everyone participating...(I might be wrong about what this involves, that's just the impression I got from a cursory view.)

I guess I'll try the 2 week free trial to see if DD wants to continue. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

I think one of the things that drew me to the program was the idea that there's some interaction between everyone participating...(I might be wrong about what this involves, that's just the impression I got from a cursory view.)

I guess I'll try the 2 week free trial to see if DD wants to continue. Thanks for the feedback!

The kids get to post pictures and videos of what they have sone. They also are encouraged to watch other students videos and to comment on them and encourage each other.

My kids love it.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk