Menu

Summer review work for LFC A?

Minimus might be fun. Though the grammar is super light. I think there's enough crossover vocab with LfC to make it a fun reader. 

Have you done any of the extra free worksheets for LfC? You could slot in one of those in between Minimus chapters for quick grammar review.

Minimus might be fun. Though the grammar is super light. I think there's enough crossover vocab with LfC to make it a fun reader. 

Have you done any of the extra free worksheets for LfC? You could slot in one of those in between Minimus chapters for quick grammar review.

We have done most of the free worksheets unfortunately. I can take a look at Minimus. I don't think I know anything about it!

SarahW did you use the minibooks or the Minimus book 1? I saw the minibooks and I intrigued by those but I think I can only order them from the UK.

Edited by cintinative

We have done most of the free worksheets unfortunately. I can take a look at Minimus. I don't think I know anything about it!

SarahW did you use the minibooks or the Minimus book 1? I saw the minibooks and I intrigued by those but I think I can only order them from the UK.

The nice thing about the extra worksheets is that you can print them off again and again.  :sneaky2:

Are you doing the lapbook from headventureland? We sometimes don't get around to it, then spend some time doing a couple chapters worth. It makes nice review. We just paste everything randomly into an old paper-pages picture album.

Have you also done the reader? Just checking. I think that would work for review, too.

I don't know about the minibooks. We just did the regular Minimus book.

Another possibility to throw out there, Lingua Angelica from MP. If you've gone ecclesiastical latin route, that might be better than Minimus? It's grammar heavy, and not funny and colorful like Minimus. But it would be different.

The nice thing about the extra worksheets is that you can print them off again and again.  :sneaky2:

Are you doing the lapbook from headventureland? We sometimes don't get around to it, then spend some time doing a couple chapters worth. It makes nice review. We just paste everything randomly into an old paper-pages picture album.

Have you also done the reader? Just checking. I think that would work for review, too.

I don't know about the minibooks. We just did the regular Minimus book.

Another possibility to throw out there, Lingua Angelica from MP. If you've gone ecclesiastical latin route, that might be better than Minimus? It's grammar heavy, and not funny and colorful like Minimus. But it would be different.

We really haven't done the reader. I think we did the first two weeks and then I kept neglecting it. I was hoping to use that. 

Where is the lapbook in Headventureland? I don't even know where that is!  =)

We really haven't done the reader. I think we did the first two weeks and then I kept neglecting it. I was hoping to use that. 

Where is the lapbook in Headventureland? I don't even know where that is!  =)

They're under each chapter as the VC Master Plan. I think they only come with the paid version?