Menu

Emptying my library - Europe

Posting here for Europeans...I know it should be in the classifieds but thought it would get lost before it got seen and it's a little unusual since we're overseas...

In case you're looking for books often mentioned or recommended on the forums or by SWB, we have to greatly downsize....so if you're looking for literature, high school science, precalc, calc, AP, SAT, SATII books, please let me know....Some will be given, some sold...

See sig for location...

• Like 4

Hi Joan,

My oldest is nine; we're not in need of high school material quite yet. I know how hard it can be to obtain good stuff when you're in Europe, and I assume there are others here who will need high school materials sooner than we do. Therefore, I won't buy anything off you... unless there isn't someone else who needs it NOW (or at least sooner than we do). If nobody else needs what you have, though, I'd be interested in knowing what you have. 

Hi Dialectica!

I have some materials for younger students as well....as soon as I get lists and pictures, I'll let people who contact me know more details...I have so many books that it's a little overwhelming....but I'm sure people can benefit...And I'll list the books in categories of free, 1 chf, 2 chf, and up but the prices won't be so high...

I forgot to mention that I have lots of Great Courses/ Teaching Co videos..

Thanks!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested as well. My husband works in CH during the week.

I forgot to mention that I'm quite close to the EU border so can easily go to the Post there if shipping is cheaper...Have to check...

Very busy sorting books here! (besides having some vacation and helping kids with projects and other HE families)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...