Menu

In shock

Freckles

@OP so sad for your DD and for the family of her friend. After reading about this, yesterday, in the morning, I told my wife and DD about this thread and this tragedy. The products used for this are incredibly potent, when they are being used properly. When they are being abused......

My wife reminded me that a week or 2 ago, she and DD were working on a project, in our living room, next to our huge inner patio. Because of the inner patio, there are tons of fresh air in our house and in that part of the house especially. They were working with Spray paint, Silicone, etc. The fumes were so horrible, that they had to go outside the house for more fresh air, and both of them had severe headaches.

My wife told me that some homeless street people here do what you described, "Huffing", because they cannot afford more expensive drugs. Drug use here is much less common that in the USA, but it does happen here.

I will include your DD and the family of her friend, in my prayers.