Menu

Anyone starting K12 International Academy this year.

I am but not in the high school level. I belong to a charter school and I'm requesting 1 subject for ds - K12 World History Intermediate B. I would have also requested Life Science but I wanted a textbook to go with the online lessons.

We have used K12 as independents the last two years and I was interested in the academy until I saw the price. I listened to the Eluminate session yesterday and I still could not figure out what you are actually going to get for that price. We have been looking at Keystone as they will have a middle school this year. It is about one-quarter the price.

We have used K12 as independents the last two years and I was interested in the academy until I saw the price. I listened to the Eluminate session yesterday and I still could not figure out what you are actually going to get for that price. We have been looking at Keystone as they will have a middle school this year. It is about one-quarter the price.

We have been doing K12 independent for six yrs. Did Apexlearning through them for high school for last two yrs. Apex is great and cheap. But you dont get support like International.

I am sad I missed the session, I will see if they have any more dates.

We are going to try Keystone for Algebra in summer. Who knows we may go that way, too.

Jet

We were going to do a class or two but the courses really are expensive and I just didn't think that they likely gave THAT much value. My daughter can take 4 credits at the University (and a full load at the community college) for that price rather than taking the AP through K12 IA. I wish we could do it. I just can't justify that kind of money.