Menu

Teaching Company super-low prices right now?

:lol::lol: A **thousand** dollars at those sale prices?? Where were you thinking of storing all those things? :D

See if WNTR still works for free shipping.

Storing them???? :001_huh: My thinking never even got that far. :lol: I felt like a kid in a candy store, and in the end decided to do mostly window shopping as reality sank in. But I did end up with a couple. :)

Thank you for all the code suggestions! Unfortunately WNTR didn't work and 4...27 does give free shipping, but it bumps the prices way higher than the other 4..... number brings them down to. I think I'll need to be happy and hope for a good library ... or a really spectacular after Christmas sale. :D

:bigear::lol::bigear: FREE at the Library....

My library finally has a bunch finally checked back in! I reserved the Biology & Chemistry to review, The New Testament, and two on music this morning:001_smile::. (I think they must let ps teachers check them out for a semester, because so many are now back on the shelf that were OUT since summer.)

Off topic, we also enjoy the Modern Scholar series from the library on audio Cd's.

Do other libraries carry the two series? I'm always requesting more educational selections at ours...I even joined the library board.

La la la la la la la la la la ... (picture smiley with fingers in the ears)

I can't hear you!!!

:lol:

No' date=' seriously, thank you!!! :)[/quote']

Edited by Tammyla

:bigear::lol::bigear: FREE at the Library....

My library finally has a bunch finally checked back in! I reserved the Biology & Chemistry to review, The New Testament, and two on music this morning:001_smile::. (I think they must let ps teachers check them out for a semester, because so many are now back on the shelf that were OUT since summer.)

Off topic, we also enjoy the Modern Scholar series from the library on audio Cd's.

Do other libraries carry the two series? I'm always requesting more educational selections at ours...I even joined the library board.

My library won't even buy them. They did buy the one physics lecture (classical physics) set at my request, but then every time after that that I put in requests for purchase, even at sale prices and even though there are always lots of holds on the physics set and I point that out in my requests, they refused. Yet they keep buying other things I consider junk. It's frustrating!!!

That stinks. Consider inter-library loan requests. You may have to pay a small fee for them, but most libraries track what they check out and that can prompt them to purchase. I've been know to check out items over and over to boost the statistics.I'm amazed at the junk our library funds and purchases.

My library won't even buy them. They did buy the one physics lecture (classical physics) set at my request, but then every time after that that I put in requests for purchase, even at sale prices and even though there are always lots of holds on the physics set and I point that out in my requests, they refused. Yet they keep buying other things I consider junk. It's frustrating!!!

That stinks. Consider inter-library loan requests. You may have to pay a small fee for them, but most libraries track what they check out and that can prompt them to purchase. I've been know to check out items over and over to boost the statistics.I'm amazed at the junk our library funds and purchases.

This is so embarrassing, but I've never used interlibrary loan! When I don't find an item I'm looking for, I just move on - I keep forgetting about that service. I think I'm going to look for TTC items through interlibrary loan; thank you for mentioning that. (But I'm still glad I bought all these science courses) And what a good idea, to check out things over and over to boost statistics!

I never gave it much thought until recently, due to my board time. Our library charges a small fee for the service. Here the cost is $1 for in state and $3 for out of state books/items. Check out times depend on the sending library check out policy.

Oh, I love having my own too. No time rush and I get to keep em..

This is so embarrassing, but I've never used interlibrary loan! When I don't find an item I'm looking for, I just move on - I keep forgetting about that service. I think I'm going to look for TTC items through interlibrary loan; thank you for mentioning that. (But I'm still glad I bought all these science courses) And what a good idea, to check out things over and over to boost statistics!

The Joy of Science and William Shakespeare: Comedies, Histories, Tragedies arrived yesterday. Of course the e-mail letting me know that every course was up to 75% off through Thursday, Dec. 31st. If that is not good enough for you 90% off folks you can take an additional 20% for orders $150 and over with the code WWP6. Also, BGRT will get you $10 off any order through today.:D