Menu

Drafting Course Descriptions

Okay, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel here, with these detailed course descriptions but I have a question about whether to include descriptions for Pass/Fail subjects like PE (first thought is to not include this at all!), music (individual lessons, group music school which I also don't think I should include) and art where there is some reasoning since we did TC videos and a drawing book and tape plus individual lessons.

But, do others include these items in course descriptions?? I guess I don't see them carrying the same weight as all the other course (and we have plenty of those.)

Thanks for your thoughts and advice.

Mary

Edited by OLG
Clarity in title

I did include course descriptions for all the courses that my daughter took. Those classes that I deemed to have less academic significance, I placed at the end of the course descriptions.

Regards,

Kareni

Thanks Kareni! Clustering them at the end makes sense. Still not sure about including them though!

Mary

Introduces technical drafting from the fundamentals through advanced drafting practices. Teaches lettering, metric construction, technical sketching, orthographic projection, sections, intersections, development, fasteners, theory and applications of dimensioning and tolerances. Includes pictorial drawing, and preparation of working and detailed drawings. Lecture 2 hours. Laboratory 2 hours. Total 4 hours per week.

Sorry for the confusion with the use of the word "drafting"! Wasn't thinking of the architectural meaning, just the writing meaning..... but thanks for your help anyway.

Mary