Menu

Our new favorite education game...Perspectives: A Timeline Game

We had a blast today playing this timeline game. Last summer one of the daughters of the Rainbow Resource owners visited here with her dh's family. What a great girl and so much fun to get to know! Anyway, she told me about this game she enjoyed with her sisters while growing up. I figured that if it was a favorite even with all the choices they must have had in their home, it must be really good.

We pulled it out today and played it for the first time for Mother's Day and it was so much fun (and educational!) The idea is to get all the cards in correct chronological order. It says it's for ages 12 and up, but there are suggestions for playing with younger kids. You can play in teams or as individuals, so you could easily play with as little as 2 people or as many as 12 or so.

I had never heard of this game before she mentioned it and thought others might like to hear about it too.

One little caveat: The early ancient history cards aren't from a creationist viewpoint. We just tossed them out of the game and it didn't affect play at all.

http://rainbowresource.com/product/Perspective%3A+Timeline+Game/020051/1242019133-1403657

Edited by Luann in ID
added a link