Menu

Questions about posting

What are the titles under people's usernames (Just Visiting, Hive Mind Queen Bee, etc.)?

What does it mean when a post just says 'bump'?

I'm new here and to any message boards. Thanks for any help with these questions and any additional pointers are welcome!

First, don't be surprised if this is moved to the how to board.

Second, with so many posts under your belt, your title will change. I believe just visiting lasts for 10 posts and then you are a larvae.

Third, when someone answers a thread with a 'bump', they are just bring the topic back to the top of the list so other people me see the thread.

I think I have answered all your questions. A year ago that was me. There is still a lot I don't know and things I cannot do (like post a link) but it does get easier. Welcome.

What are the titles under people's usernames (Just Visiting, Hive Mind Queen Bee, etc.)?

What does it mean when a post just says 'bump'?

I'm new here and to any message boards. Thanks for any help with these questions and any additional pointers are welcome!

Newlifemom did such a good job explaining things that I won't add anything other than a welcome. :) I'm new here too. :)I hope you enjoy your stay.:)