Menu

New WTM: changes to grammar stage recommendations?

Could anyone with a new copy of the WTM share if there are significant changes to the grammar stage recommendations? Just 'yes,' 'no,' or 'sort of' would be fine answers - I realize that I need to suck it up and pay the $35 if I want details, but I was just curious before I spend the money. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I only skimmed the grammar stage, but didn't see huge sweeping changes. Some were already mentioned: addition of RS math, Life of Fred, and I notice obe or two extra things for K with all the old stuff as well. I was actually hoping there would be more new things since some books are hard to find. She did give alternatives to Adv. w/ Atoms...

I had hoped she would give mre info on Greek, no such luck....even less info than the last book.

Danielle

Bumping this up... I'd really love to hear what others say as I can't really afford to buy the new book right now.

Thanks so much!

Just a thought, if you really want to see the book. You could put in a request for purchase at your library. I did, and the library has the book on order -- I'm first in line! :001_smile: