Menu

Sonlight Science users

Gamom3

We did Science K this year and I bought both the consumable and non-consumable kits. There are still a few items you will need to find around the house, but it was nice to have it all in one spot. We live in a small town, so it would have been difficult to gather all the supplies together. Plus, the non-consumable kit will be used again and again.

Hope this helps!

I think the kits are *well* worth the price. The amount of time and effort it would have taken me to gather all those little items would have been overwhelming -- not to mention that some items would require purchasing a much larger quantity than I needed (something I might need one or two of only comes in packs of 25 or 300, lol)... Having it all there in one box (and we also went with the non-consumable kit and the grade-level kits) was soooo much easier (and, ultimately, cheaper too)...

I think the kits are *well* worth the price. The amount of time and effort it would have taken me to gather all those little items would have been overwhelming -- not to mention that some items would require purchasing a much larger quantity than I needed (something I might need one or two of only comes in packs of 25 or 300, lol)... Having it all there in one box (and we also went with the non-consumable kit and the grade-level kits) was soooo much easier (and, ultimately, cheaper too)...

:iagree:

You have enough to do just teaching them everything. I always feel that time is money, and the time of a homeschooling mom is limited and precious!

I totally agree with Sarah - sometimes saving time (and gas, and frustration) is worth the money. I actually found my science kits on ebay and feel we got a great deal. It's kind of like buying the cores - sure I could find all those books on my own (or order them separately), but I don't have that kind of time!!