Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

I'm hooked. There. I said it. Out loud.

I prided myself on having never seen an episode of Survivor or American Idol. But there ya go. THIS is what reeled me in.

DH thinks I've lost my mind and won't be in the same room with me when I watch it.

But there ya go.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go check the DVR to make sure that it's set to record for Sunday night.

;)

Having watched it for the first 5 seasons or so, I can no longer tolerate watching Donald in the Board Room. He is predictable and arrogant and for ratings only. But it's because He's so *obvious* that it bothers me so much.

I will admit that there was a small part of me that thought about watching it this season - some of the stars on there would have been interesting to watch, and I have enjoyed a lot of the tasks he has for them to do from past seasons. But I decided not to watch after all. Amazing Race is on Sunday and I'd rather watch that (although I haven't even been able to watch *that*. We've been horrifically busy lately).

I watch and I am SO glad that it's on for 2 hours! I was so mad when they didn't complete last weeks show in the two hours! I don't like Donald Trump either but he's where he is because he's a good business man. The one I have trouble with is his daughter. I can't figure out if I like her or I don't! I so want Jesse James to win. I think he is most original and smart one on the show. Don't care for Melissa Rivers and I can't believe that she's already had plastic surgery at her age. I can't stop looking at her mouth!

I watch it on DVR when I can (maybe every other episode).

I agree - I want Jesse James to win! Who'd-a-thunk he was such a nice and smart guy! He's married to Sandra Bullock, I think.

I watched the other seasons, and was hooked by them. I actually don't like the Celebrity one as much, b/c the other seasons had contestants who actually were competeing with their business skills. These guys sort of compete with SOME of their business skill, but also mostly with their celebrity. Not as interesting to me....but fun still.

Have fun!

It's such a relief to know that I am in good company!

I'm all about Jesse James winning, too. He's been so wonderful -- creative, hard-working, and coming through even when sick as a dog. Very cool guy.

And I actually like Invanka. I consider her potential role-model material -- while she's pretty enough to do the fashion thing, she walked away and graduated with honors from Wharton. She strikes me as the Anti-Paris Hilton. So until she does something really rotten, she strikes me as okay.

Ok, off to double-double-check that the DVR is set.