Menu

Does Anyone, Perchance Own the Evenflo Discovery 5 Infant Seat?

I've misplaced my owner's manual, I can order a new one online, but it says shipping time 2-3 weeks. I've searched for answers on the net and now I'm begging for help. ;) How do I change the 5pt harness position on this blasted seat? It is so not intuitive. My last seat was a Graco and was easy-peasy to change. This one is not. I need to figure this out soon because Baby is getting too tall and I have to change these straps. Add to this, that I'm leaving for Cincy before my replacement book will arrive. Help!:001_smile: And, while you're at it, somebody slap me for misplacing that owner's manual!!

I ended up having to take out the bottom part of the straps (including the buckles) through the slots and rethread the straps. I just thought it seemed weird to have to take the straps through the slots with all the buckles still attached. On my old Graco, the top of the straps just unhooked from the back and you rethreaded them through the higher slots and reattached them without having to deal with the five point harness points. I'll see what I can do about a picture, too. Thanks for the help! :001_smile: