Menu

Sissy girl (me) is having her wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow at 11am. I just had my

last meal for a while...blueberry pancakes and a big ol' glass of moo-juice. I dunno. I'm hungry already, and I'm thirsty, just because I know I CAN'T eat or drink after midnight.

Prayers are most appreciated, as I usually wake from my sedation crying and pretty emotional. I really don't want to make a donkey of myself.

Hee-haw,

Eeyore. :)

Ins only paid for a local for me, but laughing gas was cheap. At the point that I was convinced that I was there to perform eyebrow ballet for my dentist, I knew the stuff was working, was embarrassed, & couldn't stop. :lol: So I think the crying might be easier for the dentist to handle. ;)

GL!

At the point that I was convinced that I was there to perform eyebrow ballet for my dentist, I knew the stuff was working, was embarrassed, & couldn't stop. :lol: GL!

that you made me laugh out loud to the point of needing the potty. Thank you! I'll remember this tomorrow.

BTW, what exactly *is* eyebrow ballet? :D

that you made me laugh out loud to the point of needing the potty. Thank you! I'll remember this tomorrow.

BTW, what exactly *is* eyebrow ballet? :D

You raise your eyebrows at intervals. Sometimes really high, sometimes not so much. Sometimes low, like someone's in trouble. It was sort-of a laughing-gas-induced invention.

ETA: Oh, & you have to SMILE. REALLY. BIG. WHILE. YOUR. EYEBROWS. DANCE.

And I can't believe I just admitted *any* of that. Must go check meds. May need changing.