Menu

Quick tech help needed, please, re emailing photos that are too large...

I'm having trouble emailing some photos because they're absolutely HUGE. These are publicity pics that were taken of our farm/family. I was given a disc with the photos, and copied the ones I need from the disc to my computer. I then tried to attach them to an email and realized they're ridiculously big (up to 9,000 KB). These are JPEG images, btw.

Is there any way I can make these smaller so I can email them? This is for a powerpoint presentation at a conference, and the person putting it together is waiting patiently for me to get her the photos.

If anyone can help me with this I'll be eternally grateful because as it stands, I'm going slightly batty trying to figure it out. THANK YOU!!!

You might try: http://www.yousendit.com/

This is how many people send me large files. The person on the other side downloads it. Do you have any graphic programs at all? What do you use to download your pictures from your camera? Often the programs that come with the camera have some sort of picture modification options. Any photo shop or other program like that? They will allow you to save a picture for a different use that will then enable you to make the pictures smaller. Feel free to email me. Or call... :D